Since Philia was bugging me, here are my New Year's Resolutions for this year; not like I'll keep them long...
1. Loose weight. I know, a popular one, but I just haven't been the same since I gave birth to Kyle; I ate for two during the pregnancy and then I continued to eat every time I was stressed over caring for the baby.
2. Get my psychiatrist to finally give me some useful advice. Not like anything I've ever said before has worked.
3. Practice that trumpet more. Got it from someone who knew someone who knew my late mother...apparently she used to play when she was alive. I still need some sheet music for it, though.
4. Spend more time with the relatives. Sure, it's just Lilith, Baccus and Rimul, but they're all the way out in Lienea. So we never really get together.
5. Go to my parents' graves more; sometimes just beeing there makes me feel better when I think about how I lost them. And no I'm not saying where they are!
6. Finally...just have a good time with my family.